Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Final Touches


I've been adding the final touches to my first batch of Rough Patches. 
This one cried out for french knots!

This first batch of 9 patches took way longer then I'd thought. Granted I had some other projects in the works, (all top secret!) But what really surprised me, (although after all these years of creating and stitching, it shouldn't) was how much consideration and thought to composition and placement can go into even the smallest and seemingly simplest of projects. 

I am definitely a tortoise, not a hare. 

Hope to have them all done and photographed by next week!
Till then... xox

5 comments:

dolores said...

Swoon!
How are your hands?

Victoria said...

Sore! Actually they have been doing better, but really started screaming in pain with these french knots, but I couldn't resist. A dose of Advil and some "Australian Dream Cream" are helping!

Chris said...

Can't wait to see these!

patty a. said...

You always come up with such interesting creations I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Createology said...

I admire your ability to do such lovely French knots. Creative Stitching Bliss...